Maria is a highly accomplished motivational speaker and success coach who excels at helping individuals and businesses achieve their greatest potential. She exhibits exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and has presented over 100 seminars, receiving the highest evaluations. Adept in identifying obstacles to true happiness and devising innovative solutions to achieve pure contentment. Successfully coached hundreds of clients toward accomplishing their goals, whether it be weight loss, career transition or deepening relationships with loved ones.
- Motivational Speaking
- Self-Improvement Seminars/Workshops
- Spiritual Retreat Leader
- Goal setting: personal and professional
- Assisting others in achieving balance and serenity
Maria’s career as a coach has been distinguished by designing and implementing sales training programs for large corporations; creating and conducting leadership seminars for senior executives; developing small group workshops for weight loss, stress management and achieving personal and professional success.
Some of Maria’s accomplishments include:
- Hampton Hospital Award for Service Excellence and Dedication
- Bishop Eustace Excalibur Award – outstanding Alumnus
- Rotarian of the Year
- Rotary District Community Service Award
- Lee County Career Woman of the Year
- Lee-dership Sanford Honoree
- Board member American Red Cross, Chair
- Sanford Business and Professional Women’s Association Career Woman of the Year
- Award for excellent leadership CeNCare, Inc
In addition, Maria spends much her of her time volunteering. While in NC, Maria developed several ministries including, Interfaith Caregivers and the Hispanic/Immigration Council. She is an active member of Rotary International, formerly a Board Chair for NC Red Cross and was instrumental in establishing two nonprofit organizations.
Maria earned her Bachelor’s degree from St. Joseph University, a Masters in Psychology from Hahnemann University and a law degree from Widener University.